Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

getting things done and Poor Poor (name)

Poor Mack! I wrote his birth story the first Sunday he was born, but just finally (after a paragraph here and there) finished transcribing it into his baby book. Now I just need to sit down one night (soon because classes start next week!) and fill in his monthly stats and sweet milestones. Second borns. Oh and the kid got his 5th tooth and we didn't even notice because he was cranky with a cold at the same time. Rough life!

Poor Trae! The kid is dying with this heat! It is too hot to go anywhere and all he wants to do is play with kids. We are ready for cooler weather, so we can get out more. And by cooler I mean I would take a 100 degree day and live it up outside!

Poor Jordan! As the boys and I are finally on the up-swing of a family cold Jordan came home from work Friday with it. Yikes! The guy never gets sick!!!

Poor My Mom! She visited us last week and now she has the cold!!!! She has been in bed for a couple days and spent yesterday in the urgent care, because Nicks wedding is this weekend and having a terrible cold is not an option.

Poor Me! Just kidding I am fine. Getting over a cold, but really just the same. I spend all my time (you know what I mean) watching the 2012 London Summer Olympics!!!!! USA USA USA USA USA. Trae LOVES watching and even cheers right along. I say USA, but really I love it when anyone wins. Well, not China, but everyone else! PLANET EARTH PLANET EARTH USA USA USA! Man am I glad to be alive!!!

xo,
kellee

2 comments:

Bailey said...

Ha, ha, "Planet Earth Planet Earth" I love it! You crack me up. Glad you're feeling better. Wash your hands and drink lots of water! (Take lots of pictures of the wedding for us...so bummed we won't be there). I love yoU!

Jamie Bills said...

I think there should be a rule that you are not able to get sick during the summer. Right? I am sorry you guys have all been through it. Good luck with your brother's wedding. It is finally here!!