Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

I had a moment

A moment of overwhelming love and appreciation occurred a few days ago. I was holding a sleepy Mack and laying with him in my friends spare bed while he downed a bottle of milk.
Thinking about the fun I was missing down stairs kept coming into mind. Until, I realized that 6 years ago (10.2006) I would have given anything to see that.
Me loving on my second born, mugging away on his adorableness.
Definitely worth the wait.
he looks less then thrilled. maybe it's because I made him stop eating dirt.

he looks upset too. what gives?
I love my life and these men that fill my days and nights.
Ans seriously if you could see a picture of my life a minute ago it would look like this: Me on the phone with Jordan trying to read him a phone number while making a bottle for Mack, and Mack screaming at the top of his lungs for the bottle and slamming my kitchen cabinets most likely out of frustration, but it sure added to his point.

xo,
kellee

2 comments:

The Chambers said...

Since having Tinley there has been, on more than one occasion, that I have felt like I was missing out on the "FUN" I heard in the next room while feeding Miss Tinley. But those thoughts were quickly erased as soon as she smiled, or held my finger, or as soon as I just looked down at her and was filled with gratitude. There really is nothing better than being a mother. Those are the "fun" memories. Thanks for sharing this and making me ponder on it!

carlene said...

Maybe even two years ago??? I am so thankful for my beautiful grandbabies and the sacrifices my daughters have made to be mothers so you can enjoy the "fun" in all of it's splendor of being a mother and letting me experience being a grandmother! Thank you!