Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

A family of 4

We have been a family of 4 coming up on 7 months! It still gets me sometimes. 
I actually catch my breath it gets me.
I love it!
I love that we can fit in Jordans little Camry and still have enough room for me to squeeze in the back seat and nurse Mack. 
I love that we could sell the Van and have 2 cars instead. 
I love not having that 3rd row in the van, because it just makes throwing things in the back far easier when you have one arm (because the other is holding a child). 
boy do we need a new picture. Any takers?
A family of 4. Not what we expected coming into this adventure of child rearing, but it fits us wonderfully.
I guess my favorite part is that I get to have this invisible tattoo on my arm that is a heart with the words "boys forever" inside of it. Actually, my friend Sydney wrote that (she had a baby boy last October) and I feel like that captures how I feel perfectly.

xo,
kellee 
p.s. Now if I can just resist the urge to take baseball T's and put the number 1-4 on them, life will be just oh so sweet!

1 comment:

The Chambers said...

Family of four sounds like a perfect number to me. Always has. I'll volunteer to try for some new family photos. I LOVE practicing! And please do the idea of making cute baseball shirts. Sounds adorable!