Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Will the real Kellee please stand up?

It has been some time now that I haven't felt quite like "Kellee".
I am not talking "baby-blues" or depression here people I mean not feeling like "Kellee".
Besides being inhabited by other people (recent pregnancies) by body has not felt my own. Or maybe it's that I felt so powerless over so much of it.
But I am beyond BLESSED to say I feel like good old Kellee! I have for a couple weeks now and man does it feel good. Constant spiritual reassurance has been a big help! But also feeling in control after feeling so out of control might be the biggest part.
I am thankful for my body and for all the things it does right. For all the trials I have gone through and for everything that is going to come.
It feels good to be Kellee!


had to throw in a picture of this cutie! Can you guess which chubby lovey he is?

xo
the real Kellee

1 comment:

Bailey said...

I know because I took the picture! So I won't give it away. I'm glad you're back to feeling like your old self again. I love you!